Seva Etiquette License 1.0
Everything belongs to the Supreme Lord, Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, and is meant be used in His service under the direction of Sri Gurudev. This license governs how materials created to inspire such service can be used with appropriate honour for His surrendered servants.
Under this license, you are allowed to:
- Copy and keep material covered by this license in your personal care.
- Redistribute the material in any medium or format.
The privileges of this license are contingent upon compliance with the following terms:
Please use the material:
- in service to Sri Guru, Sri Gauranga, and the Vaisnavas
- for the benefit of all living beings and the world in general
When using the material, please provide:
- a link to the page from which the material originates
- the title of the material if it has one in particular (when available)
- the name of the author or creator of the material (when available)
- the title of the material if it has one in particular
- a link to this license and notice that the material is covered by it
- Please do not apply any legal or technological measures that restrict others from using the material according to the terms of the license.
- Please do not present the material in such way as to suggest that the licensor directly endorses your use of the material.
Please do not use the material for commercial purposes.
Please do not distribute any edited, transformed, or otherwise modified form of the material.
- Reformatting the appearance of text and other minors modifications do not constitute a derivative.
Please do not present the material in any way that:
- is known to be contrary to the wishes of its author or distributor
- compromises the dignity of its author or distributor
- is likely to lead to disrespectful or negligent treatment of the material
- For example, please do not place images of anything worshippable on covers, signs, leaflets, or other places where they are likely to be treated with neglect.
The terms of the license do not apply to:
- Material already in the public domain.
- Specific use of the material that has been personally approved by its distributor.
- If you are interested in obtaining permission for the use of the material not covered by the privileges of the license, contact the distributor directly through their website.
- Material displayed that is already attributed to or covered by another license.
All material under this license is further covered under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-
NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) license.
If you have any questions about application of this license, please contact us.